The Center provides a variety of career readiness and academic enrichment services for youth ages 14-24. Center hours: Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Check Out Our Exciting Youth Program Options!
- Resume help
- Peer math tutoring
- LGBTQQ support group
- Movie game night...and more!
The 2013 Summer Youth Employment Program sponsored by the Workforce Partnership of Greater Rhode Island is kicking off! Stay tuned for updates!
Check out our Facebook page Northern RI Teenspo
t. Most recent Program Description
& Calendar of Events
Comprehensive services and programming includes:
- Career exploration & job readiness
- Academic skill building, tutoring & homework help
- College tours, planning & preparation
- Youth Plus, a credit recovery program for high school students
- Leadership development
- Referral to community resources & youth programs
- Referrals to summer jobs for youth
- Computer lab
- Drop-in space
- Youth Programming Council
- GrowUp! Community Garden
To become enrolled as a YouthWorks411 client, please bring the following documents:
- Youth’s social security card
- Youth’s birth certificate
- Youth’s proof of address (a piece of mail, report card, school schedule, etc.)
- Proof of last 6 months of household income (paystubs, SSI statements, unemployment, food stamps, FIP statements, etc.)